What Is The Direct Route To Saving Money In 2017?
Did you know that even little things add up to form into a large or important enough a factor or issue? Yes it is, and if you simply brown bag your lunch, it is going to help you save almost around $1,144 a year. You should avoid working on any such thing which can lead to wastage of money. Therefore, you will have to be financially literate and a responsible and disciplined person too, if you want to save more.
2017 And Money Saving
If you want to save money, irrespective of the time of the year, you will have to avoid spending more and follow a budget. However, you will also be required to:
1) Contribute more towards retirement accounts rather than the simple savings accounts. Most of the savings accounts are under-performers and so it would be better to save more in the retirement accounts. Moreover, the retirement accounts mostly are tax exempt savings options
2) Check the electricity and water lines to make sure you do not waste money on that. You can save up quote a lot on electricity and on water. Check the electricity lines in order to make sure that those are working well. Find out if there are any places or pipes which are leading to water leakage.
3) Start considering the investment options which are going to perform well in 2017 and beyond. Investing helps the money grow and so it is important to invest rather than expending more. However, you will have to research well in order to make sure that you are going to invest in the right investment carrier.
4) Try and save on the insurance policy and mortgage or credit cards. If you think that the cost of making the premium payments is too high, try and lower the same. Determine your needs and re-consider the policy. You can also refinance or consolidate mortgage and credit cards to make sure that it costs you less.
5) Quit smoking and drinking as these cost you lot and affect your health negatively too. Smoking and drinking can be costly enough and it can lead to medical conditions which can cost you so much so that you may not be able to save even a penny.
6) Buy items on discounts rather than buying the pricey ones. Discount items are not always unusable ones. You will have to be aware of the quality.
7) Always maintain list of what you need and a separate list for what you want. Maintain a list of what you need every month. Carry it along before you hit the shop. You should also maintain a separate list of the items you would want to buy but are not necessary for the livelihood. Only if you can save a pre-determined amount in a few months, can you buy one of the items in the list of your wants.
All of the above tips if followed together can help you save up quite a lot and avoid being in debt too.